CLUB AND RANGE REGULATIONS (Revised as of 12/19/13)
• No live rounds on the floor or in the barrels. Use the proper container for disposing of live rounds.
• No smoking in the clubhouse or on the range.
• Pay for the targets you take.
• Turn out the lights, close the port doors, and make sure everything is turned off when you leave.
• The use of alcohol in any form is prohibited.
• No quick draw or action shooting is allowed.
• The only place loaded firearms are to be is inside the port.
• The warning light and horn must be on when anyone is forward of the firing line.
• Paper targets only – no cans, exploding targets, and so forth.
• Please exercise courteous behavior towards other shooters.
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY!
MAKE IT YOURS!
• All members, guests, and students must sign the log book, both in and out.
• PROPER EYE AND EAR PROTECTION IS REQUIRED ON THE RANGE FOR SHOOTERS AND SPECTATORS.
• Jacketed Ammo allowed on all ports.
• Short range shooting on ports #2 thru #5, please try to keep your shots centered in the tunnels.
• Members must be certified to shoot center fire.
• Guests are restricted to .22 caliber only.
• Members must act as the safety officer while their guests are shooting.
• Rifle shooters may shoot any pistol caliber ammunition. I.E. .22, .38, 9mm, .357, .44, .45.
(NO shooting of .223, 30-06, .308, .30 caliber etc.)
• No trash or targets on the floor or inside the ports. Pick up after yourself and use the trash barrels.